DMC Medical has developed a new and exciting range of copolyester syringes with advanced features. High-performance BPA free syringe with improved chemical and lipid resistance plus glass-like transparency for the prefilled drug market.
Launched in collaboration with Eastman Chemical Company the NuGen™ syringe can be custom designed in accordance with our customers specific requirements.
- BPA free (Bisphenol A)
- Advanced chemical & lipid resistance
- Glass like clarity
- Increased toughness
- Custom design/configuration availability
- Custom printing/plunger color
- Suitable for EtO, Gamma Irradiation & E-Beam sterilization
- Cost effective alternative to glass, COC, COP
Tough and clear, the NuGen™ is your alternative choice to polycarbonate, COC, COP and glass. Suitable for EtO, Gamma & E-Beam radiation sterilization.
Extensive testing such as:
- Push force
- Luer taper
- Thread, lock fitting
- Design of piston/plunger assay
- Plunger locking, fit of piston in barrel
- Air/liquid leakage past piston
- Nozzle lumen
- Tolerance of graduated capacity
- Dead Space
- Scale extension
- Graduation lines
- Barrel length
- Finger grips
- Fiduciary line
Available in luer lock 1ml, 3ml, 6ml, 10ml, 20ml & 30ml with seven different plunger color variations. Supplied bulk non-sterile the NuGen™ syringe is manufactured in accordance with ISO 13485:2012 + AC:2012. Tested to ISO 10993 and 510k approved.